Friday, July 2, 2021

1 GB free on each Airtel SIM



How are you all I hope everyone is much better, so in today's post I am going to share with you a nice trick
, if you use airtel sim you can also get 1gb from here for free, and if your 2-3 If you have an Airtel Sim, then you can get 1 GB for free from each SIM, so I will show you how to take it and how to do it. We're sharing, if everyone knows, but I'll request it to be closed.

I myself got about 1 GB bonus from here,
so I will prove it and whether it is a messenger offer from Airtel, and we know Airtel's messenger SIM, long ago
took one GB from SIM for free, so today is a new offer from SIM. Coming,
1 GB free for playing games, you can also get 1GB bonus by referring three friends if you play one game,

So the referee thing is nothing, you can do it yourself, like you can share it with three people through messenger. If three people open it from the link given by you and play the game once, you will win 1 GB
.

Airtel posted this offer on their page,

first you see that I got MB,👇


Proof number 2👇

First you need a messenger official

Copy the referrer link and share it on messenger or any other means. Tell them to play the game once, then complete 3 referrals. Now wait for 5-6 minutes. InshaAllah, you will get it.

📺If you don't understand,
watch this video directly👉 Click Here

If you like the post a lot, even if it is helpful, then I want a like from you,
visit to get this type of Uncommon Interesting PostTechshohor24.com

InshaAllah I am coming up with something new till today, stay well, stay healthy 

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home