Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Great offer! The best headphone in the budget One-buy-another-free | Full Review

 For a long time Plan was a product review posted write, but never got the opportunity not.




  

But a few days ago I ordered Medium Range ( 185 Taka ) Earphone from the drawer . And the earphone is wearing well (as I thought).

  
But the funny thing is that if the seller buys an earphone, he gives another one for free . I took the red color and got a black color free. I gave the picture below.   

Buy one get one free offer | mrasfi
Buy one get one free offer | mrasfi
Buy one get one free offer | mrasfi
Buy one get one free offer | mrasfi

  

The packaging and sound are good at this price. And I got 2 bigger things than that at the price of one.

  

My pictures were not so good so I gave some pictures of the seller.

  

Buy one get one free offer | mrasfi

Where to buy ?

 

This headphone is very common in Bangladesh. So get to the nearby stores. But what else will cost a little more!

 
So I would say buy from the drawer , the price is low-offer is also good.   

Product Details :

  

NameRemax rm 512 High Bass Metal Body Earphone For Android / iPhone


Price
: 170 taka

Offer
: Buy one get one Free

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home